As a practising Psychotherapist, I have encountered hundreds of unique individuals sharing their reactions to life’s events and this has taught me much about the human condition. As I have reflected upon my own journey from pre-war Germany to the present day, my clients have provided me with the good fortune to reflect upon how we all deal with Change – the only Constant in Life!
I undertake speaking engagements on this theme for various organisations and festivals, most recently Henley Literary Festival 2014 and the Womens’ Institute.
I have the following talks available based upon my memoir covering various stages of life and illuminating changes that occurred over the past 80 years:
- The childhood refugee, the evacuee. My experience of being a refugee from Nazi Germany 1930-1939 and being an evacuee in England 1939-1940, living in London during the Blitz in 1940 until the end of the war.
- Teenage Hollywood 1949-1951. 20something London life during the 1950s
- The Swinging 60s, Carnaby Street, Domestic Godesses and Women’s Liberation
- The Middle Years (1970-1980s). The Earth Mother! Who am I? The search for meaning. Back to Study
- The Octogenarian Therapist ‘reality TV’ subject. What a journey!
For further details, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org